Investing in property from outside the UK

We welcome clients from outside the UK, and as such many of our clients reside internationally and invest on the platform.

You’ll need to make sure that any investment with Property Partner complies with and is permitted under the laws of your jurisdiction. This includes complying with any governmental or regulatory requirements or other applicable formalities. Unfortunately, we can’t currently accept investors based in the USA.

All our communications will be in English and any payments to and from Property Partner will be in GBP. Payments received from outside of the UK and/or in currencies other than GBP may incur bank charges.

Property Partner does not provide tax or investment advice and any general information is provided to help you make your own informed decisions. Customers are advised to obtain appropriate tax or investment advice where necessary.

To complete your sign up to allow you to invest we will need to verify your identify as required by our regulatory body the Financial Conduct Authority. We would require a photo or scanned image of one document from list A and one document from list B (two documents in total):

A. Photo identification – an image of one of the following documents:
1. Valid Passport; or
2. Other suitably credible photo ID such as country or region specific identity card.

B. Proof of address – an image of any one of the following, dated within the last three months. Bear in mind that the amounts are not relevant – we only need your name and address at the top:
1. Utility Bill;
2. Tax Statement (issued by a local or national government); or
3. Bank Statement.

When you want to withdraw funds we will also need a recent bank statement for verification.

If you’d like to discuss an account in more detail please contact our support team

Contact Us